- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is being conducted by Holcim (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 87 099 732 297), registered office Tower B, Level 8, 799 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067 (Promoter).
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter
- Entry is restricted to persons who are 18 years of age or over and who are permanent residents of Queensland.
- Entries are restricted to one per person.
- The promotion commences on 13 April 2018 at 2.30pm (QLD/AEST time) and closes on 18 May 2018 at 5pm (QLD/AEST time) (Promotion Period). Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be eligible to participate.
- To enter, individuals must visit geostone.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested personal details (including their name, a valid email address and postcode), and then submit the fully completed entry form so it is received during the Promotional Period.
- Entries that are incomplete or indecipherable will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected registrations.
- Employees of the Promoter or its related entities (and their family members) are ineligible to enter.
- By entering this competition individuals consent to Holcim forwarding Holcim marketing materials to them. In the event that Holcim forward such marketing materials the individual may elect to opt out of receiving them.
- Total prize value is (up to) $5,000.
- One winner will receive up to $5000 towards the installed cost of a driveway in the Far North Queensland (Cairns, Mareeba, Tolga and Innisfail) The driveway will incorporate Geostone concrete from Holcim’s Geostone product range available in the Cairns, Mareeba, Tolga and Innisfail areas.
- Holcim will be responsible for arranging the driveway installation, including engagement of any installers. Holcim and the winner will arrange for the Holcim nominated installer to attend the driveway site to quote the supply and installation of the driveway. The quote will be based on the then current recommended retail price for the Geostone product selected by the winner and the current pricing charged by the installer taking into account the site conditions and design requirements of the driveway site. The Geostone concrete will be supplied in accordance with Holcim’s Terms of Sale which can be viewed at https://www.holcim.com.au/terms-and-conditions-sale.
- Should the installed driveway cost exceed $5000, then the winner shall be liable for payment of any balance.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- In the event the Promoter is unable to supply the prize specified in paragraph 12 for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- The winner must accept the prize by 15 June 2018. The prize must be redeemed and installed within 1 year of the draw date of the competition. In the event a winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated, then the prized will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Conduct of the draw
- The draw will be conducted on 21 May 2018 at 4.00pm (QLD/AEST time) at the Holcim Office, 788 Ingham Road Mt Louisa QLD 4810.
- The winner of the prize will be drawn at random from eligible entries by a representative of the Promoter. The first valid eligible entry drawn will be the winner of the draw and will be awarded the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within seven days of the completion of the draw via the phone number or email address nominated on the entry from, and their names will be published online at geostone.com.au as well as the Promoter’s Facebook pages, from the 22 May 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the prize winner by phone or email within one (1) month of the completion of the draw, or the winner is not able to satisfy these Terms and Conditions then they will be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to the prize. In the foregoing circumstances, the Promoter will conduct a redraw of the entries which were entered into the draw on 21 June 2018 at 10am (QLD/AEDT time) at the Holcim Office, 788 Ingham Road Mt Louisa QLD 4810.
- The winner of the second chance draw will be notified by phone or email within seven (7) days of the completion of the draw via the phone number or email address nominated on the entry from. The winner of the promotion will also be published online at geostone.com.au as well as the Promoter’s Facebook page, from 22 June 2018. These Terms and Conditions apply to a redraw winner as if they were the original winner.
- If the promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, where such an event corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant state and territory regulators.
- The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Personal information and other information
- Personal information collected from entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting the promotion and marketing its products. If the information requested by the Promoter is not provided, the entrant will be unable to enter the promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its employees, contractors, agents and service providers to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants.
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act. Entrants should contact the Promoter to request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them or to request that such information be updated or corrected.
- All entries and copyright subsisting in them become the property of the Promoter.
- The winner of this promotion consents to the Promoter using their name and image (photo and video) for purposes of publicity and promotion (including featuring the winner and the prize on the Promoter’s website and Facebook pages) and acknowledges that the Promoter owns all copyright in all such images.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any laws that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement, such as any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to clause 28, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents), excludes all liability for any loss, cost, damage or expense, whether direct, indirect or consequential, however arising (including, but not limited to, negligence) in any way arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or any prize.